Thursday, December 17, 2009

My "List" Just Got a Little Shorter!

For me blogging this month has been like sending out Christmas cards–I really want to do it, but I haven't yet. So to take one more thing off my list, I'm signing off through the New Year. I'm looking forward to lots of holiday cheer, celebrating His coming, and diving into those domestic hobbies I love. Of course The Stylist in me has embraced the spirit–I've bought some sparkly stuff, sequined black pants, to be specific.

In 2-10 I'll be flexing my travel-writing, fashion-styling muscle as I develop this blog, dress clients old and new, network with fellow writers and editors, and followup on a few great "possibilities." I look forward to reporting on new destinations and "style-to-go."

Thanks to all of you that have dropped by MyStylist to read. My hope is that it remains a fun and valuable diversion in your busy lives.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Cathie


No comments: