• Escape this NY cold
• Kids will do Disney, I'm taking a pass on that (perhaps a spa day at Spa Gregorie's with my Mom?)
• Peruse South Coast Plaza, a mall equal to Madison Avenue
• Eat lots of Mexican Food
• Dinner with Travel Gals, Brigitte and Jody– see my story on our trip to Temecula. We'll be planning another.
• Laguna, for yoga on the beach, gilato and seaside shopping.
• Huntington Beach, another food/shop spot (yes, we eat a lot) BJ's Pizookie, that's a pizza/cookie. Can't go back to NY without downing one of those.
• My Mom's pizza. Too bad I don't have a link for that because it's fantastic.
What to wear? Something warm. Yes, it is cold in Cali now. And comfortable. This does not mean Uggs to me, but it seems to for the rest of the world. And Hip. I just turned another year older. I'm hip, dammit.