Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My new thing...

Most of you know my styling services include personal shopping both with and without the client. I’ve recently added a new fabulous source to my arsenal of shopping venues–Carlisle / Per Se. These two lines deliver on style and quality. Carlisle has been around a while as part of the in-home retail formula that works so well for so many women. Per Se is a newer line and considered more “current” than Carlisle, however for me, they really work best mixed together.

The spring lines are fab. They hit on all the best trends; poppy colors, cubist and geometric patterns, a little tribal here and there and animal prints… The collections host over 20 dresses, best and easiest for spring, AND my personal favorite, a few Hollywood-esk wide leg pants!

I’ll mostly be bringing clients into the Carlisle / Per Se showroom in Greenwich CT. but I plan on making a few City (NY) jaunts to the showroom there as well. The shopping experience is quite luxurious (a private dressing room, personalized attention (me!) plus additional help, seamstress on premise, sizes 0-18 in stock).

And did I mention, these clothes are made in Hong Kong from mills used in Italy and France. It’s beautiful, quality stuff, the likes of Dior or Donna Karen at Bridge Sportswear price points. I’m really excited to be using it as a styling resource for anyone needing anything special from casual to career to dressy to fun!

I’m starting to book appointments now. Get in touch with me. I can’t wait to show you my new thing.

Cathie

cathiearquilla@verizon.net

No comments: